Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently seeking a strong professional Recruiter to support our Resilient Environmments business.The ideal candidate will understand the full life cycle in recruitment, is passsionate about recruiting, has solid experience recruiting for engineering / technical roles, especially for large EPCM /Consulting / Engineering companies.
The successful candidate will serve as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, business leaders and candidates, have daily interaction with Hiring Managers to ensure effective delivery of resources against open vacancies, and deliver an ethical and customer focused resourcing service.
Open to Wood office locations in Calgary, Alberta or in Montreal, Quebec.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting process for a portfolio of positions supporting multiple stakeholders
- Develop and execute cost-effective and creative resourcing strategies that meet the immediate and future needs of the business
- Build and maintain network of potential passive and active candidates through pro-active sourcing and networking;
- Conduct pre-screen interviews of potential candidates
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches and recruiting activities and accurate utilization of Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Recruiting team to develop and implement plans and activities
Skills / Qualifications
- 8 - 10 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferrably with an engineering, consulting and/or EPCM company,
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field considered is an asset
- Proficient in utilizing an Applicant Tracking System for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Prior success and experience in managing all recruiting lifecycle components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, offer negotiation, and closing
- Ability to influence and advise hiring managers in hiring decisions
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) are required
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Results Driven Self-starter: Takes initiative and consistently delivers results of the highest quality, takes accountability for one's work, has a sense of urgency, overcomes hurdles and ensures that results are delivered
- Inquisitive nature, looks for new ways of working to maximize results
- Customer Service Orientation: Has a service orientation to internal clients, being responsive to needs, effectively managing expectations
- Collaborative in nature
- Able to work lawfully in Canada without sponsorship.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people.
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.